12 February 2011

A long time...

I dont know if anyone else read this before I stopped blogging but I know it has been almost a year (ten months to be exact) since I have written. So if you for some reason like reading this, I apoligize for the abrupt ending.

BUT today I am back! There are many things that have happened since my last writing.



APRIL- Busy, busy, busy with school and TAKS season for school





MAY- Got a second job working at Genghis Grill in Tyler...great food and great oppurtunity for SHOPPING!





June (very exciting month)- Got a DOGGIE, Went to Guatemala on mission, and Had our First year anniversary!




July- Relaxed, played some summer softball, and went to FLORIDA/KANSAS with the families!






August- Brad Paisley concert for Brady and birthday for ME! Also, I accepted a position as (Co)Math Department Head at CHMS.



September- School and State Fair

October- School (re-thought my decision in August) and SFA Homecoming

November- School (re-thought my decision in August) and Harry Potter 7

December- School (re-thought my decision in August) and Brady applies for TDSP Officer Program with Air Force (will talk more about later) and Holidays with both families

January- Made a new years resolution to have a better schedule (six weeks so far of following a schedule!) and spent even MORE TIME AT SCHOOL (see August again...) trying to get everything ready for MATH CAMP.

February- FINALLY getting a little break from school (a few snow days here and there), but nothing extremely significant yet this month...or at least nothing I am going to talk your ear off about right now.


So now, after 10 months in 3-5 minutes (depending on how fast you read), you know what I have been doing and it basically can be summed up by saying that SCHOOL HAS TAKEN OVER MY LIFE!  Really I have more to say but I don't want to bore you any more and don't want to over-do my first time back.

Thanks for reading,

1 comment: