Really and Truely, it's almost the end of school!
...for Brady, he has finals next Friday (2 tests and they are both on friday!) He is so excited to be able to go full time to TRANE and work! By the way, he is LOVING LOVING LOVING working there!
I however, and just waiting WAITING WAITING for school to be over! We have 2 weeks of regular classes and then 2 weeks of classes with only the students that have missed too many days or failed a class or TAKS test. And that seems FOREVER AWAY! The only thing that will make this week go by quickly is the fact that I am going to Dallas on Tuesday with a friend/co-worker for a conference on Wednesday and that I am going with Brady, the Socia's, and Andreia and August Williford to a Rangers game next Saturday!!! YAY!
I'll post more on that later but I'll leave you with this...
1. Man vs. Food is my favorite TV show right now because the food looks AMAZING!
2. Go to page 45 of the book you're reading or of the book closest to you; go to the 6th paragraph and make a sentence out of 7 words from it: I run over the car and hide.
3. I am watching Fantastic Mr. Fox for the first time.
4. My legs hurt after long power walks.
5. Take some time to relax and enjoy the morning.
6. My dog needs a bit of lovin and some treats!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to finishing this movie tomorrow my plans include Sleeping in, going running, laying out, and takin it easy!