28 April 2011

TAKS IS OVER!

Hallelujah HALLELUJAH! I am so glad that is done with...now just wainting for the results which should come in AROUND May 18th.

Now that that's done with... Brady and I have some very exciting news... and no, I'm not pregnant.

BRADY got his first Job in the Electrical Engineering field and he started YESTERDAY! It is at TRANE and he is working in a Control System Engineer Co-Op. He is working on a team that is developing a more effecient compressor for TRANE air conditioning systems. He is SUPER excited and is ready to "just be working and not going to school".

After Brady found out about the Job/Co-Op we starting the CAR HUNT! We had been talking since almost January about getting a new car to replace Brady's Tahoe (due to the high gas prices and cost of repairs on his vehicle). He is being totally sweet and driving my car around for the next year or so.

I got this:       :)




That's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment